Level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Sports-related injuries of the biceps and triceps.Clin Sports Med. 2010; 29: 555-576https://doi.org/10.1016/j.csm.2010.07.002
- Outcomes of anterior cruciate ligament injuries to running backs and wide receivers in the National Football League.Am J Sports Med. 2006; 34: 1911-1917https://doi.org/10.1177/0363546506290186
- Upper extremity injuries in the National Football League: part II: elbow, forearm, and wrist injuries.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 1945-1952https://doi.org/10.1177/0363546508318198
- Performance-based outcomes following lumbar discectomy in professional athletes in the National Football League.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2010; 35: 1247-1251https://doi.org/10.1097/BRS.0b013e3181bf8bb5
- Performance and return to sport after sports hernia surgery in NFL players.Orthop J Sports Med. 2017; 5 (2325967117699590)https://doi.org/10.1177/2325967117699590
- Performance and return to sport after thumb ulnar collateral ligament repair in Major League Baseball players.Orthop J Sports Med. 2018; 6 (2325967117747268)https://doi.org/10.1177/2325967117747268
- Performance and return to sport after clavicle open reduction and internal fixation in National Football League players.Orthop J Sports Med. 2017; 5 (2325967117720677)https://doi.org/10.1177/2325967117720677
- Biceps tendon injuries in athletes.Hand Clin. 2009; 25: 347-357https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hcl.2009.05.007
- Descriptive epidemiology of musculoskeletal injuries and concussions in the National Football League, 2012-2014.Orthop J Sports Med. 2015; 3 (2325967115583653)https://doi.org/10.1177/2325967115583653
- Upper extremity injuries in the National Football League: part I: hand and digital injuries.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 1938-1944https://doi.org/10.1177/0363546508318197
- Outcomes of Lisfranc injuries in the National Football League.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 1810-1817https://doi.org/10.1177/0363546516645082
- Functional outcomes after distal biceps brachii repair: a case series.Int J Sports Phys Ther. 2016; 11: 962-970
- Performance and return to sport after forearm fracture open reduction and internal fixation in National Football League players.Hand (N Y). 2018; 13: 682-688https://doi.org/10.1177/1558944717726137
- Performance and return to sport after thumb ulnar collateral ligament surgery in National Football League players.Hand (N Y). 2019; 14: 487-493https://doi.org/10.1177/1558944718760001
- Distal biceps and triceps injuries in athletes.Sports Med Arthrosc Rev. 2014; 22: 153-163https://doi.org/10.1097/JSA.0000000000000030
- Primary repair of traumatic distal biceps ruptures in a military population: clinical outcomes of single- versus 2-incision technique.Arthroscopy. 2017; 33: 1672-1678https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arthro.2017.02.008
- Repair techniques for acute distal biceps tendon ruptures: a systematic review.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014; 96: 2086-2090https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.M.00481
This manuscript was presented at the American Association for Hand Surgery annual meeting; 2019; Las Vegas, NV, USA.
Ethical approval was not acquired for this study. This study was performed in accordance with the ethical standards of the responsible committee on human experimentation (institutional and national) and with the Declaration of Helsinki of 1975, revised in 2008. This study did not contain any assessments with animal subjects.